Visit San Antonio: Membership Q2 FY2023
April 24, 2023
The Membership Team continue to increase our member networking opportunities to improve our members’ visibility and empower our members of their connected VSA community support.
To support our members, the team has provided membership benefit consultations to over 500+ members identifying membership needs and reviewing renewal options, thus resulting in membership retention of over 90% and totaling revenue of $427,534.70. These renewal metrics produced a 78% goal completion for 2023. The Membership Team continues to provide exceptional support for our members by ramping up efforts to display benefit summaries in our member portals to showcase the outpour of VSA efforts.
- Membership Goals Progress: At the end of FY 2023 Q2, VSA has reached 587 members, with an increase of new members of 127 within March.
- Member Engagement: The team continued to provide membership consultation to focus on the need of our members, reviewing over 200+ inquiries and actionable items.
Member Events & Programming:
- In January, VSA team focused on renewal activities for members, reaching out to over 200+ members per month to review account and invoicing details, resulting in a successful renewal rate of over 90%.
- In February, VSA team kicked off our Membership Mixer, themed Mardi Gras at Six Flags, generating increased momentum of connections and partnerships within our Membership community.
- In March, Membership Team had a great turnout for our Platinum Membership Mixer at our incredible San Antonio Spurs AT&T Center for the Utah Jazz game on March 29th.
- Community Engagement. The team continues to establish great momentum on “reimaging” the San Antonio Hospitality Foundation (formerly known as The Friends of the River Walk), as a 501c3 Corporation owned by Visit San Antonio with the intent to operate for charitable and educational purposes and provide local scholarships to students studying within the hospitality, tourism, and travel disciples. Kicking off ¡Provecho!, as our first event benefiting the foundation April 18-19, 2023.